2019 Home Trend Preview
According to indecortrends.com, House Beautiful and Houzz, grey is out and warm neutral earthy tones are back! This could be because of the movement toward midcentury furniture and accents and away from farmhouse and Nordic trends. Here are some ways to keep your home trending…
Animal prints and Tribal Patterns
When tastefully done, animal or tribal prints can provide texture in a minimalist environment. When staging your home to sell, minimalism is key but can feel cold. Incorporating these bold patterns in small doses can warm it up! Think about using… giraffe print textiles for 2019.
Move toward the opposite side of the color wheel for your accents
Blues and greens promote a universally calming aesthetic but when you want to make your space pop, think orange or red to add some drama. Think about using… a burnt orange conversation piece with your neutral palette.
Go bold with black… (accents, that is)
By no means should you paint a wall black but a matte black accent piece can bring warmth to any space, especially when combined with rich golds, beiges and warm colors. Black statement pieces will add dimension to an otherwise minimally decorated space. Think about using… a matte black reading lamp to give your reading nook some drama.
Neutral palettes should always provide a baseline for staging your home to sell or show. 2019 is going to show us that neutral does not have to be cold. It’s time to bring some personality into staging and Bella Casa is here to help! For more help staging your home, contact Bella Casa Staging and Redesign at 321-837-9808. We have a variety of solutions that will fit your home staging needs whether your home is vacant or occupied. Bella Casa Staging & Redesign is located in Melbourne, Florida and serves homes located throughout Brevard County.
Want to get a jump on 2019 Interior Trends? Read the latest here.
How to Decorate without Spending a Dime!
Spring is in full bloom and it’s time to dust away those winter blues. One of the most fun and fresh ways to feel festive is to brighten up your home. The good news is this does not have to be expensive! In fact, this can be done spending absolutely nothing! Here are 5 ways do decorate without spending anything.
- Shop your home. Do you have mirrors placed opposite windows to reflect more natural light? Can you change your living room color scheme by bringing in art, pillows and throws from a bedroom? What about putting your hallway runner in your kitchen? Some small adjustments will make your home feel brand new.
- Move your furniture. Do you have a terrific arm chair in your bedroom that is hidden by piled up clothes? Bring it out! Think about creating conversation spaces for guests and making sure there are spaces for drink placement. The great news is if you don’t love it, you can always scoot it back!
- Bring natural elements indoors. Spring is all about new life and natural décor is completely free! Clip some leafy branches for a fun and fresh arrangement, use rocks or nuts as a vase filler, or bring that potted plant inside and enjoy it!
- DIY! Upcycle an old curtain into a fun table runner, use some old paint and freshen up an end table or cover some old books in pretty scrap fabric and use them in a pretty vignette.
- Sell your old stuff and buy something you like! When all else fails and you just need something new or you want to declutter, use those Facebook groups every one adds you to and make some money! Go get those pillow covers you’ve had your eye on or a new piece to hang on your wall.
For more help staging your home, contact Bella Casa Staging and Redesign at 321-837-9808. We have a variety of solutions that will fit your home staging needs whether your home is vacant or occupied. Bella Casa Staging & Redesign is located in Melbourne, Florida and serves homes located throughout Brevard County.
Simple ways to create a spark on your fireplace mantle…The Bella Casa Staging & Redesign way.
Why stage? Here’s why. Before & After you can see!